Sunday, January 2, 2011

In the Beginning was the Word...

...and the words were coming from my fingertips.


As i lay hear in my bed on the second day of the New Year...I finally decided to do something that I've been wanting to do for a while...start a blog.  I know...I'm late right!?!?  But this is coming from a girl who DOES NOT have a Twitter account.  I mean I don't need that Breezy/Raz B beef, #imjustsaying.  On the real I figured that this would be a much better way to keep up with my journaling. I mean since the only time I use a pen and paper is to sign a sales receipt.  I loved writing my mini blogs on mypsace and...wow...so long ago.  And my mind has a lot to say, where to start...where to start???


I am Heartbroken. 


Let's not start with that...I may never cover the other stuff.  


So....On December 5th 2010 I, Krysti Ann Moore completed 13.1 miles...which you may know as a half marathon!!!  *breaks out the body pump dance*  I know can you believe it!?!?  Who would have ever thought!?!?  Let's be real...we all know I've been a big girl all my life.  I'm not supposed to run anywhere. Well...maybe I've been an undercover runner???  Hummmm.  Senior year in high school I remember running the Pony Express (shoutout to my RCHS affiliates) without stopping and thinking I was invincible!!!  Then there was  the fitness revival of '08 when I was jogging 2 miles @Hermosa Park.  Oh...why did I stop doing that!?!?  Fast forward to August of this past year and my lovely sister T "told" me that I should step my game up and run a half with her. Now this chick ain't no punk, she's done 3 fulls and is prepping for the LA marathon right now. I wanted to make sure I would even be able to keep up with her.  So I  trained for 4 months...on my own...and I did it!!!  The Sequel is coming on March 27th...take that...

Still having home withdrawals.  Who wouldn't...I'm from the greatest state in the country!?!?  Don't get me wrong Dallas isn't half bad nowadays.  I love my Church...Love the Dolls...and I have learned my way around.  But dude seriously, I miss Rancho.  I miss my Momma...my sister...Del Taco...and the 10 freeway(sike).  And you know things didn't really pop off for me here they way that I thought they would...well in one area.  Still not ready to talk, keep it moving.  So here is the thing...as much as I miss home...I don't want to go home.  Let me break it down.  The realist in me knows that I can't afford to move back to Cali...so I have to make due with visits.  But the visits kill a sista.  It's never a vacation,  I get no rest. Never get to do what I want to do...because I'm home and everyone wants a piece of me.  Makes me sound like a stuck up horrible person right!?!?!  It's not like that...I work hard for my vacay time...and you go on vacations to relax right!?!? Me+home=a big ball of stress.  No mas...

Perfect sedgeway ...so my only New Year's Resolution is to put me first.  (After God of course).  Gone are the days of me putting my happiness on the back burner for the sake of others.  <---horrible person again right!?!?  Let me put it this way: I have always worried about the well being of others and sacrificed my well, everything for them.  I am a giver. Period. But I was giving to everyone but myself.  It's time to make Krysti happy for once.  With that being said, I am appreciative to every one's advice and visions for my life...but this one here belongs to me...my choices...my decisions...my consequences. 

Ummmmm...so to make a long 4 year story short, I was in love with someone...someone didn't love me...and the back and forth of that is now over for good.  Love table for 1???  Ummm...not the business.  Prayed for direction...again...but this time I listened to God and not myself.  Hurt like a paper cut being rinsed with salt water.  I'm sure I will have a lot more to say in the future.  But at this point...the scab is still trying to form.  One part of me wishes the outcome would have been different...but I couldn't make his heart feel something it won't.  Thank you Bonnie Rait. 

Until the next time...

May the Lord add a blessing...


  

2 comments:

  1. Yay I'm so happy to be reading you! I just read over all of my blog tonight and it's so interesting to read your own progression. Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks J...but how about I proofread before I post...I used hear instead of here. I need to get in somebody's school!!!

    ReplyDelete